High efficiency and wall furnaces can be installed and replaced by our experienced staff. If you are in the market for a new installation or a replacement system, contact our office. Remember, we provide free estimates and offer emergency service during the heating season for our propane customers!
- To view the heating products sold and installed by Schauls gas, please visit Tempstar and Goodman for detailed options.
Whether you need a hanging heater for your garage or just a room heater, we have you covered! Contact us with your needs, and we will help you find the best unit for your space. Visit Empire's website for ideas
Need a better way to cool down? Try adding a central air unit to your home for comfortable, efficient home cooling . Our certified technicians not only complete new installations, but are able to replace existing units. Need service? Our staff are experts at repairing system leaks and correcting frost issues. Whether you are in need of a new installation, replacement, or service repair contact us for all your cooling needs!
Room Air Conditioners:
Whether you need a window or wall unit, Schauls Gas is your connection for home cooling! Contact us with your specs and we will help find the best unit for your cooling needs.
Specs to keep in mind when determining the needed unit size:
- Square feet of the cooling space
- Window or wall measurements
- Outlet voltage-110 or 220
Parts & Service:
- Heating and Cooling service rates are based on time, materials needed and type of system being serviced
If you are in need of a part or service work for your heating or cooling
call our office or submit an email request using the
contact us form. To ensure the most
efficient and reliable service, be sure to include the brand name and
model number of the unit.
- Keep in mind that parts are not returnable after removal from their original package.
We Provide Free Estimates:
- If you are in need of a furnace or central air system-replacement or new installation, call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for a free estimate!
- For new furnace installations, we offer a discount for joining or continuing our propane service for five years.
- Schauls Gas Inc. requires all new customers to fill out a Credit Application, also referred to as New Customer Information. If you are interested in our services, please fill out and sign the following form to our office via email, fax or by mail. Credit will be determined after processing your application. For questions email or concerns regarding our credit process contact email@example.com.
- To fill out the Credit Application/New Customer Information form Click Here
Financing & Billing:
Balances due for service work and new installations are due in 30
days. Monthly statements are billed at the end of each month
and mailed on the 1st of the following month (individual invoices are
not provided for service work unless requested).
- Accounts with prior authorization may charge on account. Please ensure that at time of your new customer setup you have completed the Credit Application and been given credit on account.
- C.O.D. (cash on delivery) and rental accounts must pay for services at time of repair. Itemized invoices will be provided in these situations.
Cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards are all acceptable forms of
payment. At this time we are unable to automatically withdraw funds from
our customer's personal banking accounts. However, we are able to accept
auto bill payments sent directly from a customer’s personal bank.
- For NSF checks, a $35.00 service charge will be issued to the account holder
For debit or credit card payments, in person or over the phone, there
is a convenience fee. This convenience fee covers the processing
fees associated with debit and credit card use and does not benefit
Schauls Gas Inc. To avoid the convenience fee, simply choose
another form of payment as listed above, or use a convenience check
provided from your credit card company as (convenience checks are
processed as a standard check at no fee).