Our showroom displays a variety of appliances (gas and electric) for all your household needs! Our primary selling focus is on Whirlpool and Frigidaire Appliances. If we do not have what you are looking for, our staff will be happy to place a special order to fit your needs. Stop in and visit our showroom!
We Service What We Sell!!!
Appliance repair work is a significant part of our business. We have
certified technicians who are able to repair home appliances.
We especially take pride in servicing all appliances that we
Whirlpool appliances have a long standing reputation for quality. Here at Schauls Gas we sell Whirlpool dishwashers, microwaves, trash compactors, gas and electric ranges, refrigerators as well as washers and dryers. Stop in and visit our showroom or contact us for the latest pricing on your desired product. Remember, if we don't have it in stock we will be happy to order the product you are looking for and we service everything which we sell!
From freezers to refrigerators, gas and electric ranges Frigidaire's
innovation in fast, clean kitchen equipment suit the needs of some
customers. Stop in or contact our office for
the latest pricing and product availability.
Parts & Service:
- Appliance service rates are based on time, materials needed and type of appliance being serviced
If you are in need of a part or service work for your heating or
cooling system, call our
office or submit an email request using the
contact us form. To ensure the most efficient and
reliable service, be sure to include the brand name and model number of
- Keep in mind that parts are not returnable after removal from their original package.
- Schauls Gas Inc. requires all new customers to fill out a Credit Application, also referred to as New Customer Information. If you are interested in our services, please fill out and sign the following form to our office via email, fax or by mail. Credit will be determined after processing your application. For questions email or concerns regarding our credit process contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To fill out the Credit Application/New Customer Information form Click Here
Financing & Billing:
New appliances purchases are due in 30 days, unless prior financing
has been arranged. Monthly statements are printed at the
end of each month and mailed to customers on the 1st of the
following month (individual invoices are not provided for service
work or new appliances purchased unless requested).
- Accounts with prior authorization may charge on account. Please ensure that at time of your new customer setup you have completed the Credit Application and been given credit on account.
- C.O.D. (cash on delivery) and rental accounts must pay for services at time of repair. Itemized invoices will be provided in these situations.
Cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards are all acceptable forms of
payment. At this time we are unable to automatically withdraw funds from
our customer's personal banking accounts. However, we are able to accept
auto bill payments sent directly from a customer’s personal bank.
- For NSF checks, a $35.00 service charge will be issued to the account holder
For debit or credit card payments, in person or over the phone,
there is a convenience fee. This convenience fee covers the
processing fees associated with debit and credit card use and does not
benefit Schauls Gas Inc. To avoid the convenience fee, simply
choose another form of payment as listed above, or use a convenience
check provided from your credit card company as (convenience checks
are processed as a standard check at no fee).
- Rebates may be offered at time of purchase from the manufacturer. Be sure to ask if any rebates are occurring when you purchase your new appliances.
- Local utility companies may offer energy incentives for purchasing energy star products. If interested, be sure to obtain details from your utility provider.
Don't get carried away by insects! Mosquito Magnets not only attract mosquitoes, but also no-see-ums, midges, sand flies, and Aedes Japonicus (carrier of the West Nile Virus).
- The Liberty is proven protection for up to 3/4 of an acre. The low-energy, 12-volt power supply runs the trap, while propane is used to create CO2. Product retails at $519.99, Schauls Gas Inc. price $399.95 plus tax.